Every person wants to keep or save their memories forever and make them unforgettable. Like every other person, I always capture photos and shoot videos to keep all my memories alive. As a result, my phone storage becomes full. I don’t keep them on my computer because of the hard drive crash risk.
Then, I found two devices called photostick and infinitikloud. These are small USB drives that perform incredibly for keeping data backups. I use both these drives and find some major differences. Therefore, I will share the in-depth comparison of photo stick vs infinitikloud in this article.
Table of Content:
After using both these devices I have come up with the below information. Hopefully, this table of content will help you to select the expected option quickly.
This comparison chart will provide a brief knowledge of photo stick vs infinitikloud.
|Details of Product||Photo Stick||Infinitikloud|
|Size||5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39||4.92 x 3.07 x 1.46|
|Software||Photostick Software||Infinitikloud Software|
|Where To Buy|
Photo Stick Vs Infiniti Kloud: What'S The Difference?
As a USB photo storage gadget, both photostick and infinitikloud works efficiently. With their respective features and benefits, they perform very well. Now, let’s find out the key differences between photo stick vs infinitikloud.
1. About of
Photostick is a compact USB thumb drive that safely stores photos, media files, and documents. By instant plug and play process, this device started working. Without installing additional software and subscription fees, it can store all the data. It works with windows and mac computers. This device scans all folders, ensures nothing is missing, and stores them.
With its USB 3.0 port, in a few minutes, it can save thousands of pictures. It stores each file with safety and keeps the original file format. Photostick comes in 3 storage capacities with portable size. The great benefit of photostick is it can recover the deleted and lost files. It provides a detailed description of every stored file and has a file search option. Photostick works by itself and doesn’t require manual work.
Infinitikloud is an ultra-portable, safe, and private device to store all files or photos. This device can backup anywhere without Wi-Fi or a net connection. It is designed with a proprietary software system. This system analyses the computer quickly, finds all the files, transfers them using the USB port, and stores them safely. Infinitikloud can show the detailed information of every file with the size and recent edited date. Keeping the original files intact it creates backup copies.
It allows not to waste time by searching the media files. This device can scan all the local folders by itself. This pocket-sized device can provide a protected and full private backup storage. Infinitikloud is compatible with Windows, Android, Mac, and any other USB devices. This device prevents duplication of photos and documents. It allows to save every file or folder with different names and versions.
With the unique features, photostick become much beneficial to me. Here, I will share the features of this useful device.
- Quick and Automatic Backup: At the time of the backup process, photostick scans the whole device, finds all files, and ensures no document is missing. It works so quickly that it can instantly backup thousands of photos. Also, it rearranges and organizes all files by itself that ensures zero manual work.
- Easy to Use: The using process of photostick is very simple. Just plug this USB drive into an open USB slot, double tap on the photostick level, and then hit GO. Within a few minutes, it will securely store all the photos.
- Storage Capacity: Photostick comes in three sizes of storage capacities like 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB. 8GB can hold 3500 photos, 64 GB can save 30,000 photos, and 128 GB can store up to 60,000 photos.
- Convenient: Photostick works with almost all modern Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) and Mac (Mac OS X version 10.7 and later) OS. It supports JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, CAMERA RAW, BMP, ICO, AVI, MOV, PHOTOSHOP, WMV, MPEG4, PCT FILE, etc.
In this step, I will provide all the features of infinitikloud.
- One-Click Backup: It is designed with the latest USB 3.0 port and proprietary software. These features help to identify the files quickly and then back them up safely.
- Using Method: It effectively works without installing other software and using the cable. Just connect the infinitikloud to the computer, click on the Find button, and it will do the rest.
- Restore and Transfer: With a single click, it will restore all photos and media files. After that, it quickly transfers them from the PC to the phone.
- Compatible: Infinitikloud is compatible with most Windows versions and Mac OS X version 10.7 and newer. It supports JPEG, MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, AS, and Microsoft Office files.
3. Pros & Cons
In this below section, I will provide the pros and cons of photostick.
Here are the pros and cons of infinitikloud USB drive.
4. Where to Buy?
With the increasing popularity, it becomes available on several online platforms or e-commerce websites. I purchased photostick from their official website.
They provide authentic products with discounts and 60-days money-back guarantee. Also, they offer free USA shipping and 50% off with their 128GB photostick.
This device is also available on different online sites. So, comparing the variety of storage capacity, you can purchase it from any authentic source.
Photo Stick vs Infinitikloud: Which One is Better?
After seeing the whole comparison of photo stick vs infinitikloud, I will recommend photostick to you. I find this device much better than the infinitikloud because of its safe and unique features. Photostick takes the lead with the free app that can provide more benefits than infinitikloud.
It organizes all media files based on several factors and elements. Also, it offers more storage, ease of use, and convenience compared to infinitikloud. Photostick is much quicker when it comes to transferring the data. So, if you want to purchase photostick, visit this official website. This site will provide better service than any other platform.