I love to capture photos and shoot videos of all my memories to make them unforgettable. Before, I used to keep all my memories on the laptop and smartphones. Then, I started searching for portable photo backup devices. Due to the risk of computer’s hard disk crash, hacking, and mobile storage issues.
Fortunately, I found the photostick and picture keeper to solve the photo storing issues. I have used both of them to back up my photos, videos, and also other important files. Therefore here, I will present the major differences between photo stick vs picture keeper along with my experience.
Table of Content:
See the table of content for quick navigation and save time.
Go through the below comparison chart to know the differences between photo stick vs picture keeper at a glance.
|Details of Product||Photo Stick||Picture Keeper|
|Size||5.98″ x 3.11″ x 0.39″||6.00″ x 4.00″ x 0.50″|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android||Smartphone and PC|
|Internet Access||Not Required||Not Required|
|Where To Buy|
What’s the Difference Between a Photo Stick & Picture Keeper?
Each photo backup device comes with different features and benefits. They look almost the same but work differently. Here, I will show the basic differences between photo stick vs picture keeper.
1. What is it?
It is a small and handy USB drive that can store photos, videos, or other important files. Anyone can use this simple photostick drive conveniently without having technical knowledge. It can organize and save the files automatically and ensures zero duplicate files. The best part is, photostick doesn’t require any subscription fees and other charges. It keeps all the files safe from hackers and viruses. This compact drive comes with an app that can recover lost and deleted files.
The picture keeper is also used for backing up the files. It works with an app that requires creating an account for using this device. With this single account, it can be used on multiple computers. It allows creating folders and making new backups by renaming them. It scans all the new and previous files to find out and remove the duplicates. Picture keeper works on Windows, Mac, and Androids.
Here, I will present the best features of photostick that make this device better than the others.
- Quick: Photostick started working only with a single click. It can backup 1000s of photos in a few minutes that is very time-consuming. This drive can organize the photos or files by itself, so there is no requirement to rearrange them.
- Auto Scan: After connecting to the computer the photostick starts scanning all documents automatically. This thing ensures that no file is missing from backing up. During this scanning, it removes the duplicate files. With the intelligent software system, it can detect the better quality photo and delete the other files.
- Supported Files: Photostick allows both backup and restores photos and videos. It is compatible with all formats and allows to adjust the formats from the settings menu. It supports JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, CAMERA RAW, BMP, ICO, AVI, MOV, PHOTOSHOP, WMV, MPEG4, PCT FILE, etc.
- Storage Capacity: Photostick comes with three different storage capacities like 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB. All three of them are designed to meet up the user’s different needs. With 8GB storage, it can store 3500 photos and videos. 64GB can save 30,000 media files and photos. Lastly, 128Gb can store photos and videos up to 60,000.
With the below features, the picture keeper becomes handy and convenient to me.
- Quick Backup: It backups all data without any effort, and this device started working with just plug and play. Picture keepers can quickly back up files, photos, and videos from several accounts without any defects. The same picture keeper can be used with several accounts. So, without any uncertainty, the full family can use one picture keeper.
- Security: Picture keeper requires creating an account with login and password. This thing assures strong security and keeps all the files secured. So, no one can access my files without my authorization.
- Storage: Picture Keeper is designed with 4 different variants so that anyone can select the required one. It has 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128Gb that are much enough to keep all the files with high security.
- Works Offline: The picture keeper can backup photos, videos, and other files without a net connection. Also, it allows sharing files without additional subscription charges and other fees.
3. How to Use?
To use photostick on Windows, first, plug it into a USB slot. Click on the photostick®Windows.exe. Then click on “GO”.
To use it on Mac, plug it into a USB port, click on the photostick level twice. Again, click on thephotostick®Mac twice. And lastly, click “GO”.
At first, plug the picture keeper into the smartphone, computer, or tablet. Then, install the picture keeper app. After that, click on “start backup”.
4. Pros & Cons
In this section, I will show the pros and cons of photostick.
Here are the picture keeper’s pros and cons.
5. Where to Buy?
Photostick is very convenient and faster than the other drives. Also, it works effectively without any hassle. Therefore, it is getting popular day-by-day. Thus, it becomes available on almost every online platform. But, they are not authentic and original.
I will recommend buying photostick from their original website, which is linked below. They provide huge discounts with free USA shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee. I purchased the photostick from their website, and it works fantastically.
It is also available on several online sites. While purchasing, make sure to find out the best picture keeper for backing up the photos.
Photo Stick vs Picture Keeper : Which One is Better?
From the above photo stick vs picture keeper comparison and my own experience, photostick is much better. It is quicker, safe, easy to use, and convenient than the picture keeper. Photostick does everything automatically, so there is no need for any manual function. It works effectively, quickly, and with zero error or distractions.
Anyone can use photostick with zero technological knowledge. It can automatically arrange or organize all the files and make them easier to find out. This device doesn’t require any login ID, password, subscription fees, and software installation. So, if you want to purchase photostick, visit this official website.